ComiX Episode One Pt One ComiX Episode One Pt One

nice short. good to see you getting back into the swing of things.

Incident:100A Incident:100A

this series is awesome. keep it up. but now I'm curious. who are those 2 exactly? why are they helping hank? what are they trying to accomplish?

TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

it would be awesome if this game was real.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

too glitchy

I was playing it, and it looked like I knocked tom out, but then the game just froze with tom standing there, no health left, and the timer kept going down. Fix it!

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

really?

I know this is just to make fun of SOPA, but it sucks. I can't even fucking jump, and I pressed every key to even try to jump. doesn't work as a parody.

Sonic Boom Cannon 3D! Sonic Boom Cannon 3D!

doesn't get better than this.

this is your best sonic boom cannon yet. maybe if you're lucky, one of the phone companies would ask if they can make this game an app for their phones. or maybe you could run that idea by them. your call.

Xanadu32 responds:

I would love to make this into a phone app~ but the sonic copy rights would be something like 75 million dollars~ start a protest and help me get the rights and I'll make you an app haha

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

let's keep his world spinning.

Pink Knight Pink Knight

confused

great pic of the pink knight, but he doesn't really exsit in Castle Crashers, does he?

Angry Faic 360 Controller Angry Faic 360 Controller

excellent

this is a perfect idea. not only for Xbox controllers, but a good way to promote Newgrounds. you're a fucking genius dude! and I mean it.

TheSpicanator responds:

lol tell that to the guy below you.
Thanks though man, i appreciate it.