View Profile Nickzilla

All 104 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

nice short. good to see you getting back into the swing of things.

this series is awesome. keep it up. but now I'm curious. who are those 2 exactly? why are they helping hank? what are they trying to accomplish?

it would be awesome if this game was real.

welcome back, Will. we missed you here on newgrounds.

that was very intense.

it's not often you see a 3D animation on Newgrounds. this was done real well. nice job.

I agree. Bently can be annoying at times. Plus, this is the first Sly cooper parody I've seen on newgrounds, so I was mildly surprised. Nice job at saying what we're all thinking about Bently

kymeloart responds:

the wait was worth it. the new setup for the dialouge works for me. the new characters in the city were funny to watch, hope we can see them again in later episodes. And hopefully, we can see more of crazy little kirbopher in future episodes.

awesome pony vid

The jokes, the voices, the animation, it was all perfect. For a moment there, I almost thought Lauren Faust made this and had an awesome sense of humor.

I gotta agree

How in the hell does a show like that bring down the manliest of men? Pretty soon, even Chuck Norris will succumb to it and become a brony. What then? What happens when Chuck Norris becomes a brony? I don't even wanna know.

33, Male